poor wastelands...

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » poor wastelands...

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

so i was sitting back and making Profitssss, when my SEWN went off in wastelands, so me wondering what it was checked it through the universe map (I was in PTNI)or at least i think i was in PTNI it might of been Profit Center Alpha or Scale Plate Green) and found this....

Picture

i am not going near that sector anytime soon, because i took this pic about 2 hours ago and they are still there, and more are coming from Nathans Voyage...

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yeah this is actually very common. There was a change in the gate network from TC to AP so some of the Xenon migration routes have changed, and now they come pouring out of Grand Exchange and head both west and east. Everything from Black Hole Sun to Sanctity Of Corruption is susceptible to Xenon invasion. If you can build a big enough fleet to secure BHS and GE then everything else will be fine. If you're not there yet, a fair amount of lasertowers in clusters in the neighbouring sectors should at least keep them contained unless anything really big comes through. Ultimately though this problem needs to be sorted personally, as the AI doesn't have the means to fight them off.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

i noticed they love to go from BHS all GE and sometimes i will pick up K's I's and everything else and it sucks when i have to go through that way to explore.......now Nathans Voyage, Black Hole Sun, Wastelands all have at least 4 Q's in each of them...and add the 50+ support craft, it makes me very afraid to go that way....

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Well it does make it more interesting, in X3 and that nothing really happened around those sectors... well unless you got a mission, although that ends when you wiped them all out. I do feel thought the bounty system needs upgrading although: you start taking on these groups, and get like 10k for Q? Not much for all that hard work.

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

i have killed Q's and the Argon Government only gave me 5k...... and that was only every 5th one that i killed so 5k for 1/5 ships killed is kinda crappy

Osemaj

Osemaj avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 11 years ago.

My game just seems to be starting to pour xenon west and east of GE, so can anyone tell me if the number of xenon ships coming through scales with the amount of force you put there to defend it? Cos' i recently tried to lock down omicron lyrae by putting 16 lasertowers and 5 M7s on the north gate, and as soon as i left the sector 4 Osakas and about 7 yokohamas Jumped in Whatever

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

@Osemaj Well I think ure talking about 2 different sets of ships. The Xenon are spawned, and can invade a sector.. sometimes not.

However, the Terran/ATF ships are part of the war, so they will always keep spawning (usually similar).

You need to log-in to post here.