Autopilot Problem

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Autopilot Problem

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

Don't know what going of but for the last few days my springblossom in autopilot has gone into slow mo mode.

I have no wings no one following me it is purely standalone fight everything ship.

its top speed it 423 m/s but when i double click in UV Map to move somewhere it drops to 29m/s.

never done this before.

any clues ?

manually in space in will go to 423 m/s. its a bit dangerous as i troll xenon sectors and don't need it slower than cap ships Bash the wall

thanks in advance

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Have you given it an "order"?
If a ship (in TC) is given an order, then it completes it...the ship will cruise around at slow speeds until another order is given.

If ordered to "attack enemy" it will do so, once all the "enemies" within range are gone, ships slow down and cruise around. I've noticed that once the initial enemies are gone, they don't always go into attack-mode when more enemy ships come into range.

Try giving the ship a "patrol sector" order. See if this does the trick.
In "patrol sector" the ship should attack new enemy ships when they come into range.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

this is my personal ship

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

This happened to me in my Hyperion when I had my docked fighters ordered to protect me. I'm not sure how this would affect a Springblossom but it's worth taking into consideration.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Space herpes? Dunce

Have you tried to dock at a station?
Sometimes "strange happenings" with my ship(s) get corrected by doing this.

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

ok think its sorted i installed 4 more teladi equipment docks in my storage sector for my 26 Xenon I's and 2 Valhalla's.

Still need to but at least another 8 EQ Docks to fit the 5 Kyoto's, 2 Osaka's, and other ships.

but once i move the Valhalla's to EQ Dock Problem Went WOOHOO!!

Picture

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

omfg, got enough big ships, or are u overcompensating for something lol

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

My Motto ......

Murder death kill !! kill !! kill !! kill !! kill !! Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper Sniper

and capped another Xenon I Today.

Everytime i cap and Xenon I in a Xenon Sector within 2 hours i have another 1 popping out of Xenon Sector 472 into black hole sum or thyns abyss.

So....... I have to cap it of course Big grin

The only time it does not happen is when you foolishly blow up with shipyard and have to wait for it to respawn

JackKiller2266

JackKiller2266 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

Jesus man, you have too much free time on your hands to be capping so many things, and what sector do you have all these thing in

martimus

martimus avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 11 years ago.

Now I want some Valhallas. I havent played the game in a couple months though, so I will be a little out of practice with boarding.

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi Martimus Wave

Long time no hear..... if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have capped my first Xenon I.

The Question where i cap them search in any Xenon Sectors i go hunting for them after i capped 2 i leave it for a few days mainly because i go then go capping a ship with a JB or a nice.... kyoto they are my favourite ship after the I's.

Oh I also have to deal with with Rep with Terran.

The Xenon I's were the ones that started it after Update 2.0 and 2 came out of Xenon 472 rampaging up north clearing every sector on the way.

The Valhalla's for me are surprisingly.

VendeathA

VendeathA avatar
Level badge Noviguey (3)
Posted 11 years ago.

Is there any ways i can switch off my ship seing the Teladi as a threat.. i accidently turned on Autopilot attack on Teladi. so now it sees them as a threat Cry there main race i want to stay friends with. i have not attacked them and have no intensions of. But Can't seem to find an option to switch them off Threat ''Red''

suzukigsxr

suzukigsxr avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

command console scroll down look for friend or foe for each faction

VendeathA

VendeathA avatar
Level badge Noviguey (3)
Posted 11 years ago.

''Can'Find forum topic for this so i write it here''
What is best M3 Fighter to obtain? i want a fighter ship to go out and kick some Ass. but at same time have the space.. My kestral is cool but Can't hold alot. also HOW the hell do i get my Kestral to jump..using the jumpdrive everytime i try to buy Energy cells. keeps saying ''Resources are not Sold'' if i cant but non i cant bloody jump! Cry im noob@this

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi there,

You need to buy energy cells from a power-plant or Military bases. The reason for this is to stop you from buying all the resources from station, forcing it to stop production... ie. resources (which the station needs) arent sold.

as for the best M3, well it really depends on what you like. I personally like the Argon Eclipse (M3+). But you might find something you prefer better.

VendeathA

VendeathA avatar
Level badge Noviguey (3)
Posted 11 years ago.

Thankyou very much for your advice. Sorry if i post things in wrong forum. And sorry im very noob at this game. Your responces are much appreicated.

1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.