lag after passed around 3 days playing. . help!

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » lag after passed around 3 days playing. . help!

genecabz

genecabz avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 11 years ago.

i have problem with X3:AP, the game lag when I played around 3 days. The version of the X3AP is 1.0, I didn't change any setting of the game. When first start the game able to run about 45 FPS, but slowly lag over time and only have <15 FPS after 3 days playing. My friend also play X3AP ver1.0 but don't get lag after playing for few days though he uses lower computer specs. I try to play my saved game in my friends computer and the my saved game still lag in my friends' computer, and I played my friend's saved game on my computer and the game is NOT lag though my friends game passed 6 days, so I think the problem is in my computer. Maybe anyone can help me with this problem, and thanks.......

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I had the same issue, and it's due to the way the game tracks missions. If I remember correctly, the bug was in clearing missions once they had been completed which led to a build up and cause the lag you're experiencing. This was fixed in a patch, so you will need to update to the most recent version (2.1) in order to clear it.

Best of luck.

Edit: It's worth noting that ES has a forum dedicated to tech support. While members here are usually happy to help, the best advice can most likely be found there.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Since v1.0 came out, there has been a number of fixes since then (including performance issues). We are on v2.1 atm (with v2.5 due out soon), however I guess if you're on v1.0 then your not on steam, nor are using the non-steam exe.. which means possibly your using a copied version?

genecabz

genecabz avatar
Level badge Noguey (0)
Posted 11 years ago.

yeah, i used the copied ver. this is my first time play X3 so i didn't consider to update it. if updating it can repair the lag issue, i'll update then. thanks for the help... Big grin

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm going to have to lock this thread. Regardless of any personal positions one way or the other, we can't condone piracy here and so cannot help you any further with this issue. I strongly recommend that you purchase a legal copy of the game as soon as you can, after which you should be bug free and have access to tech support from the ES forums.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋

Sorry but this thread has been locked.