About the AP map

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » About the AP map

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hey Rougey, ive discovered new Unknown Sector its East of Quiet Tides, could you please look into it?
Im not sure if its added by a mod but since the custom sector doesnt have the effect of the stars moving i think its AP vanilla sector.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hmm.. well ive looked into it and I cant find that sector in the vanilla maps, nor any other X3AP map:
Picture

The sector is right of Mists of Elysium is Quiet Tides, I had X3TC language files loaded hence why its 'unknown'.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

O.o damn, which AP version you got?
Im using alot of mods but none adds new sectors...wierd...

Accually looks like this:

Great Reef
|
|
|
Mists Of Elysium----Quiet Tides----Unknown Sector
|
|
|
Vestibule Of Creation

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

It does sound like something which has happened by a mod, especially with the name 'unknown sector'. You are running X3AP v2.5?

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yea, the mods im using DOESNT add any new sectors. Im using 2.5.2

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

Which scripts and mods are you using?

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Improved Races R15 + AP IR lybraries by 7ate9 and Drygag
Turbo Booster, Memia Autoscan Sector, XTRA Shippack 2.01 Cadius, My mod (Weapon Expansion), Improved Boarding, ADv Jumpdrive/Navigation, Pandora, Salvage Claim Software, Salvage Commands And NPC's, Salvage Command Suite, TC Plots in Albion Prelude by Dillpickle, Smart 4.40, Salvage Insurance Contract.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

TC Plots in Albion Prelude by Dillpickle

This is a mod, which contains a modified map file. Included in that is the sector described by you above.

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Hm damn, oversight at my part, k tnx for letting me know didnt look the mod a little "deeper".

-Andrew Ender Wiggin

You need to log-in to post here.