Another Stupid question by me ><

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Another Stupid question by me ><

Vaikran

Vaikran avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

To put it simply. Trying to build up Terran Rep. Im almost as low as you can go, Terrorist and Illegal AGI Developer.
I search and search but find no reliable guide about building rep when your as low as i am.

Things ive tried:
Killing Xenon in the Xenon sector next to Segaris. Nothing changed
Built a Teladianium Factory in Megnir. Still waiting for somebody to sell it energy cells

a reliable way to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
―Alice in Wonderland
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

You need to kill enemy ships in the sector owned by the race. So making kills in a Xenon sector will not boost your rep, however if you kill xenon ships in say Segaris, it will count.

XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

3 Things worked for me:
Connect the hub with Althes-Neptune, build a complex in uknown sector near legends home (1mj Shield), kill Xenon Ships in Segaris, add ware in the hub like MAML and MAML warheads and be generous, set it to max price and you should get minor boost of rep. Also you will get MAML.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
Cachurro

Cachurro avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

Relax, and keep boarding Valhallas and Kyotos as I did! WARNING: PLOT SPOILER!! During the Shady Business plot your terran rep gets reset to citizen (0). And from there I jumped to Segaris in a single Aquilo followed by a TL with 2000 hammers and 2000 flails. All hell broke loose, and in a few minutes I got to Servant of terra.
As regards to fighting fleets, my thinking is why waste money on a Megalodon or buyiong and equipping 60 fighters, when you can buy a closed loop of 10 hammer factories for the same price.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Unless this has changed since 2.0, there are no ATF sectors and they don't hand out missions. There are, however, 3 stations owned by the ATF, and provided that you haven't already been locked out of them, trading with these will give marginal boosts in reputation. One of these is in the sector south of Neptune, I think. Someone confirm this?
It's hard to appease the ATF once they're pissed, so I make a point of not aggravating them. Ever.
EDIT this may have changed then

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Vaikran

Vaikran avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

I always found that whatever i do my ATF and Terran rep always stay exactly the same. whatever i do to help terran makes ATF just as happy while whatever i do to piss off the Terran piss off the ATF also.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
"How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, or you wouldn’t have come here.”
―Alice in Wonderland

You need to log-in to post here.