A question about the 3.0 patch

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » A question about the 3.0 patch

Galimet

Galimet avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there just got a little question,

im playiing x3 since the old x3: Reunion, but im a french user, since the 3.0 is english only, and since its a community project its done by the community, well that why i wanna ask, is there someone i need to contact if i wanna help translate the patch in french, for other french user,

well ive alredy looked on the egosoft forum, but it referred to here, well and i think the best way to know the answer is to ask, Smile

btw, another question, since ive always playes as an argon, ive got no clue about the terran starting place, but since i wanna do the achivement, i want to start the terran plot, but i just dint know how to startan a terran, probbabbly simmilar, photopile trade , and killing argon, but after that, im not surre to what to do since i only just want to start the plot,

and if i wanna do the Traveller achivement, must i enter the secter with a gate or can i use the jump drive, since i must do all the sector (cause i buyed some map),

well thx in advance

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

The Terran plot (Operation Loose Ends) can only be played in Terran gamestarts (Terran Commander and Aldran adventurer start). This is because in Operation Loose Ends you play some of the events of the Albion Prelude, HQ and HUB Plots just from a different side (the Terran side).
The plots of the X3AP 3.0 update however are available with all gamestarts (except for the Custom game).

If you want to play the Terran plot, just for the achievement, you could load the first savegame I provided in this post for download. It has some assets and the necessary ranks to start and complete Operation Loose Ends.

since the 3.0 is english only

The 3.0 update is not english only. Available languages are English, German, Polish and Italian. The other language translations have not made in time, but are still being worked on by the devnet translation teams. This includes French.

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
Galimet

Galimet avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

ok, i know the 3.0 is not english only (i was talking about the translation lol), ( ive alredy completed it lol,) , just wanted to know if it was possible to help with the french translation,.... well think it not possible then,

well just wanted to know how to start as a terran game start, but that way is faster since i just want to do the plot, well thx

You need to log-in to post here.