Free fly player here, Siege of Orison

Home Board Index » Star Citizen » Free fly player here, Siege of Orison

angar

angar avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 5 months ago.

Despite being stuck on the first boss for so long (I mean the first elevator going to the roof, of course) I finally managed to beat the elevator and get in and instantly died to an enemy while I was trying to loot. I was really close to quitting because it was hard enough to gather my equipment and find a server where the elevator worked in the first place. But I kept trying 10.0.0.0.1 192.168.1.254 .

And it's a good thing I did, because the second time that I went in, I survived all the way until the end, and it was one of the most immersive and cool experiences I've had in an online game. Star Citizen's way of handling everything in a realistic and authentic way really pays off. When the event started it was daytime, by the time we got to the end it was night. Fought beside many different groups, many people fell behind but we few made it to the end. I think the best part was where we jumped out of a Crusader C2 driving a tank onto a platform, right before the ship was blown up by AA guns. The tank got disabled in the fall and we walked out and went on.

And of course, in true Star Citizen fashion, at the very end we were going through the containers in the barge, we all blacked out and woke up in jail. (As one other thread on this sub also mentions)

You need to log-in to post here.