so many questions (beginner)

Home Board Index » Star Citizen » so many questions (beginner)

vingiglow

vingiglow avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 4 months ago.

Hi everyone,

I've been looking to buy this game for a while, I have certain reasons for buying it. Mainly to try out new ships and ride hoverbike/ground vehicles on planets and just kinda explore and zone out. Not very serious gamer, will not be going for meta high skill cap stuff.

I have a couple questions that I've been trying to find out on Google and reddit but it's tough to find them.

First, home world. It seems like you're able to change this later on by using character reset or hospitals after moving all your crap there. Just making sure it really doesn't matter where I start (minus the one most videos don't recommend: Orison)?

Second, I want to spend most of my time riding ground vehicles or hoverbikes that don't have any enclosure which means I'll need oxygen to keep going. I read that oxygen usually lasts 12-24 minutes. But you can just stock up on cheap 50aUEC oxypens? Is that how everyone does https://vlc.onl/ it?

Third, how long does a fuel tank generally last in atmosphere? I want to fly around the whole planet but can't figure out if it's at all possible due to fuel consumption. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance for your answers, super excited to get into it!

You need to log-in to post here.