Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

hehe, I saw your post after I made my news post; Official Launch Trailer. Hopefully you felt my feelings were fair.

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 9 years ago.

hehe, I saw your post after I made my news post; Official Launch Trailer. Hopefully you felt my feelings were fair.
- Roguey

:), that's totally fine.

I didn't like the trailer at all; music, action, mislead, etc. I wouldn't buy action-Elite like shown in the trailer and I'm glad the game is nothing like that. They made quite interesting choice to make that kind of trailer. Hopefully it doesn't backfire. In the other hand this is so typical these days. Lots of action and "cool stuff" - it is what AAA games are all about and they sell very well.

The trailer was misleading and bad (matter of taste) but I think there is way too much heated discussion going on again. It seems to be some kind of E:D vs SC vs X vs other space game -war going on, but nothing new in Internet I guess. It is somehow weird why gamers just doesn't pick the games they like keep playing them. Why they have to trash games they don't like and waste their and others time.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 9 years ago.

Im glad you agree. I like honest trailers, showing real gameplay content rather than artificial. So it was like a red-rag to a bull for me. Just recently (in the past couple of years) developers have stooped to some very dodgy practices. So it was a shame to see Frontier to do that too.

You need to log-in to post here.