What's your loadout!

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » What's your loadout!

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 8 years ago.

This thread is for any ships really but myself I use the Python.

Currently I use 3 Large C3 Beam lasers and 2 Medium Multi cannons.
I run three A0 shield boosters and 1 Chaff Launcher.t

It does run hot but cool down is very quick with the python.

What ships and what loudouts do you use(just found out my question mark key does not work)

My Outfitt
http://coriolis.io/outfit/python/07A6A5A4D7A6A5C0v0v0v2727000404044f5o5o5j5j2b292927.Iw19gDNZA===.AwiMIyukg===?bn=GSPython

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

Well I tend to put in pulse into the C3+ bays, and multi-cannons into the smaller C1/2 - one for shields, the other for hull. That way it saves wasting multi-cannon ammo on shields. I also find with pulses they dont tend to get very hot, and allows you to continuously fire without a problem (good for NPC farming). They could do with adding more weapon types to the game.

Asgard1963

Asgard1963 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 8 years ago.

Currently the ASP but i have 8 ships in the shipyard from eagle to Type 6 Transporter.

http://roguey.co.uk/elite-dangerous/ships/asp/eq=ttteteeaegouhppbjgfbbbiegbefcbjbjbDbDbdcdc

Specs

Casing :Thermaltake Chaser Mk-1
Psu :Novatech 750w silent atx2
Mboard :Msi 990GD8 FXA GD80
Cpu :AMD Phenom II X6 1100T 3.3Ghz
Ram :Corsair Vengance Blue 4x4GB DDR3 PC3 12800C9
Video :XfX Radeon R9 280 3GB
Drives :1x120GB SSD 1x80GB Barracuda(sata)- 1x1TB(sata) 2xDVD Burners
O.S :Win7 Ultimate 64B
K.B :Logitech G105 CoDMW3
Mouse :Rat 7
Audio :Antec Rockus 3D Optical
Cooling:Thermaltake Water Extreme 2.0
Monitor:Philips 273G3D (27"3D)
J-Stick:Saitek X52 hotass

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Currently the ASP but i have 8 ships in the shipyard from eagle to Type 6 Transporter.

http://roguey.co.uk/elite-dangerous/ships/asp/eq=ttteteeaegouhppbjgfbbbiegbefcbjbjbDbDbdcdc
- Asgard1963

Im guessing you have to turn off a few things because it looks like your over the power-generation of your reactor? How do you find those canons? I had little success with them to be honest, barely see their projectiles.

ps. nice pc also Smile

Asgard1963

Asgard1963 avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 8 years ago.

Ty
Cannons for close range 500m,multi cannons up to 1000m,beams up to 3k,Wake scanner is turned off unless needed.
I use all power to sheilds whem in combat and transfer power to weapons when firing also i turn flight assist Off as u spin quicker.Good for flying backwards but facing the enemy as u scan them.Power usage with wake scanner off is 98%

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Can you have more then one ship like in xgames?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Can you have more then one ship like in xgames?
- Scott

yes, but you can only fly one at a time. You also cant tell you ship to do something (ie. autopilot, fly there, follow me, etc.). However each ship usually feels completely different, rather than just a stat change.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

My viper3 has pulse beam in turrents on top mounts nice once locked on they go on the defence tryibg shoot and not get hurt. Pair of muiltcannons bottom helps to drop them. Pulse beams keep sheilds low whike i pound hull with muilt cannons. Only real issue is sontine they get away because of super cruise

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 8 years ago.

Right now its a Federal assault ship 2xc3 turret pulse lasers and 2xc2 frag cannons

My rig:
Alienware17
Geforce GTX 780m
intel core i7-4800MQ 2.7 ghz
32gig RAM
1 tb hard drive
500 gig SATA
windows 10

ssarleni

ssarleni avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 8 years ago.

Just bought my Fed Assault ship this morning, now to be known as Pig Boat 1 as the cockpit is soo tiny on a ship that size. Driving

Load out:

Pulse lasers 3E
Multicannons 2F
56t cargo
fuel scoop
interdictor
kill warrant
lots of shield boosters, best I can afford.

All on gimbals, my reflexes are not up to fixed and flight aid off. Not sure how it will work out or if it will change as time goes on but biggest shock coming from the Asp Explorer is the range, or, lack there off. Used to just picking up a mission and going, not really worrying about distance, long distance planning stops required in the Pig Boat. Can put up the full spec from somewhere if anybody is interested but as a beginner boat I am sure there is room for improvement time and money allowing, one spec I looked at ran to 90 mill so lots of room for me to grow in it. Do they do L plate decals? Driving

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 8 years ago.

Can you change the name of ypur ship? Also I noticed fw usr turrented guns. I havr two on my cobra mk3 top guns. They are great if baf ship is in range it get hit and sheilds and hit with gimballed pulse ad they come around

j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Currently flying an Asp Explorer kitted out to do a little bit of everything. I mostly use it to run missions so I can rank up in the Federation (I was a Federal Corvette so bad).

This is the final build I'm working towards, I'm not there yet, but you get the general idea: https://coriolis.io/outfit/asp/2pftfFflhdfskf527270p0p181800040503054a292t2iv52f.Iw18WQ==.EwBgjCkZMsZlHUog?bn=Thunderbolt

You need to log-in to post here.