new to game

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » new to game

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

Nope. Have to leave your other ship docked.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

Xgames got me spoiled to having ships making me creds while i run around. Might get a hauler for mining, but i res sites hace lot of bad guys there

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

Yeah me too. I played Eve online for like 2 years before playing X3. Playing both during the same time made me frustrated I couldn't control multiple ships at once in Eve.

I don't mind it too much. It is a pain to move your ships to a new location though.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 8 years ago.

How you move ships your not in to new location? Also is there much diffence between viper 3 and cobre3? I cobra slower but what about guns? Viper bottom two are fixed and not good for gimballed.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 8 years ago.

I forgot about that. I got gimbaled on mine anyway. Just have to raise the nose a bit more than normal sometimes, using your vertical thrusters helps with this in some situations.

What I did last time is move to a good station so I just bought a sidewinder there and then sold it when i picked up the other ship.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

How you move ships your not in to new location?
- Scott

The only way I know is to use a temporary sidewinder, ie. travel to new location, get sidewinder, fly back to old location & sell it, take your second ship and fly it to the new location. Not ideal.

Also is there much difference between viper 3 and cobre3?
- Scott

The Cobra main has more internal space (cargo space) than the Viper. The Viper is more focused on just combat and speed.

Cavindar

Cavindar avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 8 years ago.

You can have as many ships you want, as long you have the cash to buy.

« 1 2

You need to log-in to post here.