Is the Ranking system in ED still broken?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Is the Ranking system in ED still broken?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 8 years ago.

Just wondering if the Ranking system is still broken,i cant seem to past "Midshipman"on the Federal side and still waiting on a "Navel Progression Mission" are do they still have those mission? not to sure but i have been grinding it out for a week now and nothing.Any Tips?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 8 years ago.

to be honest I havnt really tried much - seeing as there wasnt really much reward for doing so. when did you try?

MacRaven

MacRaven avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 8 years ago.

Hey Roguey thanks for the reply,just got my petty officer rank last night,finally!!! ......lol.Im trying to get the Federal assault ship which in turn you have to be a chief warrant officer, so.... lots of bulletin board missions for me i guess.It was getting very frustrating.I wish they had a "progress bar" to see were we are at are something.

j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

There's a progress bar on your System Panel. I'm sitting at 36% right now after being promoted to Midshipman. That being said, I was sitting at Cadet 100% for weeks while trying to find a Federal Navy mission to get the promotion!

Gomorragh

Gomorragh avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 7 years ago.

If you have a problem with missions not spawning, you can quickly juggle them by mode swapping, basically .... Start in solo for example, check boards, mission not there? swap to private group, if its not there swap to open, not there swap back to solo and keep doing so till the darn thing turns up. Was going through the same thing waiting for my Sirius permit to turn up yesterday ... now have to farm modulated something or others for an engineer ...

Cmdr Gomorragh - Stares at players, just waiting ......

You need to log-in to post here.