Patch 2.2

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » Patch 2.2

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 7 years ago.

What do you think about upcoming changes?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 7 years ago.

hmm.. looks like Frontier are doing quite a bit more to the game - although maybe its me, but im not that keen on fighters. The new artwork looks nice although it doesnt really offer much new content. hmm.. I wonder how much new content v2.2 is going to provide?

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 7 years ago.

At least what I have seen they should be adding couple of new ships, an extra fighter attached to some ships, volcanoes, a new type of mission (passenger delivery), new space stations and internals and Thargoids(?).
Could be quite good changes, I hope people will be pleased.

Some new videos from Gamescom 2016: https://www.youtube.com/user/FrontierDevelopments/videos

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

hi there, thanks for letting me know - ill make a news post for others to see. Smile

j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Okay, that's exciting! I'd love to be able to carry a support fighter in my Asp Explorer instead of the SRV! Any word on how big your ship needs to be to have one?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 7 years ago.

Any word on how big your ship needs to be to have one?
- j0lt

not really, without a beta there there is a lot of stuff we dont know. However think the idea behind ship-launched-fighters was to protect more vulnerable ships. It probably be a hangar you will fit into one of your internal compartments.

j0lt

j0lt avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 7 years ago.

Yeah, kinda like the Vehicle Bay that holds the SRV.

Gomorragh

Gomorragh avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 7 years ago.

so far the passenger missions look abusable though the devs have hinted that the same abuse that netted someone a 100 million payout for a single trip is being looked into, there are more versions of the 2.2 beta planned for over the next week or so from what ive heard too

Cmdr Gomorragh - Stares at players, just waiting ......
Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 7 years ago.

I have stayed quite long time away from this game and waiting for more "personal experience". Has 2.2 improved the game a lot in gameplay wise and is it known yet when Elite:Dangerous is going to let players walk around ships, stations and planets?

You need to log-in to post here.