Editing TFiles

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » Editing TFiles

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

I had the same thing when building a universe. I wrote a program to generate all the sectors and gates, and I thought that was most of the work, however filling in all the sectors takes ages (as the computer doesnt understand background, planets etc.). So I understand what its like to edit loads of thingys (technical term)

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hopefully we can finish soon.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey again, the X4 Mod is taking too much time, and it's pretty crazy how every single bit of the game needs to be reworked! sorry to tell but I'll have to cancel the project unfortunately, it's not worthy any more time/effort than I've already wasted! Confused

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Thats sad news to hear, what pushed to cancel it?

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Sorry man but this game has wasted a lot of time from me already, every time I try to improve something I find a ton of other thingies need to be improved as well. It's so crazy, the process is taking several months (maybe a year or even more!) and I don't want to waste any more time... I'm playing Mass Effect 3 again now btw. See you later mate...

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yea, I can understand how you feel to be honest. Its not the best of times for x-games.

« 1 2 3

You need to log-in to post here.