X3 Albion Prelude ver. 2.0 Battlestar Galactica mod

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » X3 Albion Prelude ver. 2.0 Battlestar Galactica mod

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi Everybody

I was away for a wyle because of; betwin other things, I was working on the convertion of the mod Created by me and Killerog to the Albion threth, Wich is the Battlestar Galactica ships and story Mod.
This is a very alpha vertion, but we already have...

* All colonial ships available at the Scorpion Shipyard on a new created sector caled Scorpion lost colony.
* Almost all ships, weapons and ammos related to colonial fleet have they're names speled on the board computer.
* Special guns and missiles created exclusively for the colonial fleet.
* A mission to find Galactica and other colonial ships, (Since we start with just a Viper MK II and no money)
* The albion plot, hub plot and headquarters plot are available for the player to do if he wiches.
* Several ships has special capabilities like Flat Top for ex. has the capability to repair fighters at a cost of some weares.

And so on, i'm going to let you find out...

For the ones who wiches to give it a try, can find it on 4Shared under the name "Killerog & JCC BSG Mod.rar" or in this link...

Updated links (by Roguey)
- SkyDrive (Needs Account),
- 4Shared,
- Google Drive,

It's advisable to instal it on an original game (without any mods instaled) and just unrar and copy the files to the game dir.

I'm glead to be back to this forum and have something good to share with all of you.

Best regards

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Nice to see your back JCC.

Any chance you could post some images?

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi

Of corse!

But...

How can I do that?

JCC

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi

Of corse!

But...

How can I do that?

JCC
- jccpsc

Upload them to an image hosting site such as imgur, and then use the embedd code to make it display here, or post a link we can follow.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

hi

Here are some Images...

X3TC2012

X3TC2012

X3TC2012

Hope you like

JCC

[Updated] made the links clickable.

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

I believe I've stumbled across the relevant thread on the Egosoft forms, so I thought I'd link it here as an information source if anyone has issues.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi guys

Here is the link for my final and stable mod of Battlestar Galactica.

- JCC BSG Mod

Or you can also get it from the link that Seygantte Posted above on the lasts pages of that forum, and of corse it's from me.

Now is completly playable along with the Albion Prelude Plots.
And I think I can Say is complitely stable.No bugs so far

Have fun

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Its looking good, ill have to check it out sometime, although been rather busy. I have corrected your link Smile

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

New Vertion Of BSG Mod ver.1.02

Hello my friends, this vertion of the mod brings some new features and missions.

You can Dowload Here http://sdrv.ms/MQyTPI
Features/Missions...

Starting with Capt. Apollo...
We find ower selves inside of a Viper MK II in one sector of space without any gates (later will be Excalibur Sector) excorting the colonial fleet.
Then a strange ship apears (Ship Of Lights) and we are ordered by commander Addama to scan it.
Once we've donne it then the ship's computer starts to fail and having some strange beavior, that's when the Cylons jump in. We are ordered to protect the fleet and Galactica wile she starts to attack the basestars in the near by.
But then... (Cutsene) the strange ship explods and the fleet starts to jump(another Cutcene) then Galactica also jumps and imidiatly the remaining Basestars also jumps leaving you all alone in space in your Viper.
But then again your ship's computer starts to beaver strange again and then the ship jumps.

Warning...

In this part some computer may freeze for a wille (myne is a Intel core I3 and freezes for 7 seconds) but in some machines it could go to +- 1 minute.

After the ship jumps you ended on a strange universe called X-Universe, in a sector they call Elena's Fortune.
After a few seconds you'll receive a message from Me and Killerog wellcoming you to the mod and then you receive a massage from Defender comander asking for help and teling you where he is, then again a massage from Gemini Superfreighter teling you the same and at last a massage from Flat Top and then again the same.
After that you'll receive a massage Via Goner network communications from Galactica teling you that they send a massage drone to Kingdon End with the encrypted data for the coords of Galactica. And then you can start to find Galactica.

In wille you're doing all this you can also work for gain some notoriaty with the Argons so you'll be able to start the Albion Plot.

After do the Albion Plot you can start the Hub plot and/or the HQ plot if you have the requirements needed.

When you start the Hub plot and when you enter the Hub Sector you'll find Pegasus that tells you where is the Scorpion Lost colony and the Scorpion Shipyard.

When you enter in the Scorpion Lost Colony you'll receive controll of Atlantia and Valkyrie and some other goodies and also the responsability of defending the sector.

If you chose one other start than the BSG you can find all BSG ships on the Argon Shipyards and the BSG wears on the Argon Equip. Docks, Millitary Outposts and Factorys, all available to buy.

And I think thats all the rest will comme.

Note: If any of you find those tunings crates floating arround, please tell me because I'm suspecious that is'nt happening and I don't know why!

Have Fun

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Makes me wonder if you would like the ability to post news on my sites?

jccpsc

jccpsc avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Makes me wonder if you would like the ability to post news on my sites?
- Roguey

Sorry Roguey

I thought people here wold like to try it, but I an see you did'nt .
So from now on I'll never post any news about my mod here, I'll keep on Egosoft forum for that.
Once again my apolagies.

JCC

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

No.. no, you got me wrong. I was wondering if you like to ability to post news onto my X-sites to increase the awareness of your mod! ie. trying to help you and your mod. I would never discourage any mod teams, but try and help them.

ie. post news of your x3ap mod onto /x3ap/ main page, rather than on the forum (the x3ap site gets more viewers). If you want to do that, please email me and let me know. Ill setup your account so you can do so. So you can post news!

btw, any mod team who wants to post news, please contact me and ill see what I can do.

Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 11 years ago.

I saw this mod a few days ago and downloaded the demo, didn't know if it was still alive or not, but its good to know it is

Picture
leko

leko avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi, Roguey,

ALL LINKS ARE DEAD

CU, leko

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

that's a shame.. however there isnt much I can do about it, as its not my mod. Hopefully the links can be fixed soon.

leko

leko avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 11 years ago.

that's a shame.. however there isnt much I can do about it, as its not my mod. Hopefully the links can be fixed soon.
- Roguey

Hi, Roguey, this is the link :
http://forum.egosoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=319495&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=battlestar+galactica&start=840

But he is still just testing ...

CU, leko

1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.