An Introduction of who's who

Home Board Index » Star Citizen » Organization board (Public) » An Introduction of who's who

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hi there, in this thread I wanted to create a small greeting to each other. ie. on the RSI site you may be have a different username (may confuse other guild members). Maybe you want to use this post to explain a bit more about yourself?

So, ill go first, I go by the name Roguey here, and in the SC organization. I run the site, and atm the organization.

Mike_slain3

Mike_slain3 avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 10 years ago.

o/ greetings fellow captains! and ofc yourself Admiral Roguey :P

Im Mike. on RSI i go by Talmanes Delovinde. He's a character from an epic book series called The wheel of Time. i born in London but live in Ireland. played eve for a long time. I found it great with my clan mates playing too but ive become bored of it in recent months. im not a PVP kinda guy, i prefer teamwork over any other play style. i play Minecraft a lot and build all sorts from huge monuments to sci-fi trains to giant tanks,mechs and weapons. (looking for like minded builders too btw)

In the verse i currently have an RSI Aurora MR and beautiful Origin 315p Explorer (that i polish every dam day! eager to get my teeth into a Hornet just for that stunning cockpit but going to upgrade my graphics card first.

see you in the verse

Picture
Bossie

Bossie avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hi everyone

I am Bossie. In SC I'll be Greybeard, callsign Eagle101 - since Wing Commander days.

I am from South Africa. I love gaming (addicted may be a closer description) especially space sims since the 80's. Titles include Wing Commander series, Freelancer, Elite, Homeworld, Evochron and some others, but for the past 3 years X3TC(favourite) and AP. I play mostly single player modes as it allows me to do what I want to when I want to. Teamplay experience was mostly related to Dota, C Strike and Guild Wars.

I have an Aurora LN start package for an allround startup and still looking for a jumpdrive enabled ship to allow early exploration and survivability.

Hope to see you all soon in the verse. Nod

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Its great to know abit more about you guys!

Myself im from England (UK), and played the x-games for a long time. Before then I played Elite 1 (PC), Elite2 and Firstenc. I have been in guilds (Guild wars) / clan (Unreal Tournament ages back).. but usually as a member or sometimes a officer. However I do my best to lead Smile

For me this a good thread to work-out who-is-who, as on the SC site most of you have used completely different names. So I will know who to add to the private section.

stoon

stoon avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey there,

I just made an application on the SC site for joining the organisation.
I'm Geert from Belgium. I've been playing a lot of WOW and some Knights of the old republic. Currently I have been playing a little X-rebirth ( that's how I discovered this site ) and some other games like Crusader Kings II and Europa Universalis IV.
I'm really looking forward to this but in the meantime someone could give me some tips or a guide in playing X3 for the first time. ( I have all 3 of them ).

Greets,
Geert

PS: I have a freelancer standing ready in my hangar

You need to log-in to post here.