Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 13 years ago.

I noticed that you edited your reply Laugh

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 13 years ago.

Yeah, because at first I didn't know what is it, but later I noticed it's a counter, so I knew what the image was about, that's all. It's nice Smile

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

hehe, does seem that google implies the site is ugly. I wonder what it doesnt like? although it didnt have to add most - just adding salt now.

novacatt

novacatt avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 13 years ago.

Hiya Roguey & Peeps, Wave

This forum ugly? Eek Confused

They don't know what they're talking about..... Exp Go nuts

I noticed with bemused interest that the track just above it is from Australia & that they were/are using firefox & win7 & were/are looking at the Moderator/Admin section of the forum, specifically at the only thread in that section.... Gee, I wonder who that could have been? :p Angel

No Roguey, this forum of yours is not ugly, I'm of the opinion that it was referring to a completely different website to this..... {as a matter of fact, I'm currently trying to look up the most ugly website to find out what it is.... good god!! just discovered what site it is & it sure is UGLY!!! In case your wondering, (nope, there seems to be no mention of YOUR forum Roguey, so relax... Big Grin) it's a "Christian" website & whoever made it used a flashing rainbow effect for the background.. it hurts your eyes just looking at it.... WARNING!! This site may make you nauseous! http://www.dokimos.org/ajff/ (I strongly suggest you take a brief look at it before killing it as fast as possible, oh & no, not because it may contain a virus or anything like that, but because it is so hideous to look at..... Roll eyes Laugh)}

Don't say I didn't warn you.... :p LOL ROFL

Cheers & Thranx

change without Subject to notice.... :p watch this space... (<-- --> this one, not that one.. --> <-- Spit LOL)
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 13 years ago.

Hiya Roguey & Peeps, Wave
- novacatt

Hey m8 Wave

Gee, I wonder who that could have been? :p Angel
- novacatt

Hmmm... that's a good question, I wonder who it was.... hmmm.. Roll eyes

No Roguey, this forum of yours is not ugly, I'm of the opinion that it was referring to a completely different website to this
- novacatt

Just google saying it was ugly then. Admitting the site did have a load of w3c errors but most of them have been fixed now.

it's a "Christian" website & whoever made it used a flashing rainbow effect for the background.. it hurts your eyes just looking at it....
- novacatt

Christ its hard work Roll eyes If you try and read anything within few seconds you are drawn to the background, no only is it fast moving but bright too! The author obviously didnt want you to read the site, just use as a screensaver.

You need to log-in to post here.