Where are you all?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Where are you all?

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Just a wonder, where abouts is everyone from, I am wondering if it is different timezones etc... I am from North-West England, I don't want certain places cause you don't really want that info on the net... just a ball-point.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well I am south of England, a bit west of London'ish. Nice to another from England Smile

jacer08

jacer08 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 12 years ago.

a little north of cambridge, england. i'm actually american though, just here visiting.

i was born and raised in Illinois, then moved to missouri for a little while. now i'm here in jolly england. i get around, lol.

in eternity, forever lasts but an instant.
TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

I'm American too. Smile

NetHawk

NetHawk avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 12 years ago.

Slovenija, Koper
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Koper,+Slovenia&aq=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=66.828216,116.103516&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Koper,+Slovenia&z=11

Yep, it's the mediteranian sea Big grin

Burn rubber, not your soul!
bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Wow, from all over then,

@NetHawk: I live near Cambridge with some family for parts of the year, a place called Ramsey about 20 miles out.

Elsenor

Elsenor avatar
Level badge Boneguey (9)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hi, all. I am from the North East of England but now live North of London. I am an origonal Geordie, if any knows what that means. For those of you who live south of Watford the river TYNE is a good land mark.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

hey m8,

Well kind-of know what a Geordie, although I dont know many. Its good to see some from the UK here, as well. The net used to be filled with Americans quite a few years back.

TheWhiteTiger

TheWhiteTiger avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Welcome to Roguey's, Elsenor Smile

Outlaw_no1

Outlaw_no1 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

From Ottawa Ontario Canada here.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Canada eh? That's quite a large place isnt it? dont you guys have weather similar to (us) in the UK (in some parts?)

Outlaw_no1

Outlaw_no1 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

Yes in our coastal regions its quiet temperate and the rain comes and goes as it pleases. Not a lot of snow in those areas. The rest of canada goes from lush forest to arctic tundra. That's during the summer months. In the winter its all arctic tundra. :P

ktide

ktide avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Ah, I'm in the middle... Portugal!

Bad place to be atm, but I'm thinking on getting out of here anyway, have to if I want to work Cry

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Just a lack of work there, no-one shooting at you or anything?

ktide

ktide avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Na, no guns shot... Yet!

Lack of work is very bad here, construction was what was pushing us forward but atm they ( people making surveys and such ) estimate that 25 construction companies close every day, now they can be small corps but if you think about it, if one of those corps have even only 2 employees, that's 50 people unemployed per month, and that's only in the construction business, so yep, it's becoming very bad.

I was hopping to move with my wife and daughter to the UK, and even made some contacts there to get some work but so far I had no replies, so I'm loosing hope of that.

To be honest mate, i don't care if the day comes that I can't pay for my stuff, just call the repo guys and take it all, all I care is my daughter, she's 11 months old and she's not to blame for any of this, and yep, if I have to pop some skulls to feed her, I will!

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Sorry to hear m8 - I know it doesnt really help saying im sorry to hear. Usually when times are like that, something will happen. After-all without them dark times, how do you know what the good ones are? It would be great if you were to move to the UK!

1 2 »

You need to log-in to post here.