Back again

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Back again

EliteM3

EliteM3 avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Hey guys, I'm back again, same situation, but 1 of them was worst situation ^^
anyways I will post what happend, I lost graphic card few days ago and I bought new one, but I think its slow, anyways its good to be back Smile

Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

A big welcome to the site once again! Its been too quiet around here just recently.

btw, we have a new chat area now you may wanna check out Smile

what happened to your graphic card btw?

EliteM3

EliteM3 avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Ty Smile

I checked chat area now and it looks nice Smile

btw about graphic card, The capacitors exploded and replace with new one, however the fan and the wents were 30 % of speed and was unable to cool CPU down of the graphic card, and so normaly turns himself off.

oh and I forgot to tell that I lost Windows too, I installed windows 7, the reason why I lost Windows XP was that the Hard Disk connector damaged the partitions and I was unable to reach them even to save all data that they got trapped inside.

Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

thanks m8, you wouldn't believe the amount of time that the chat code as taken. I kind-of need to add a self updating function, however im unsure if this is a good idea - say someone leaves the chat on for hours, constantly refreshing every few minutes. Is the refresh button okay?

wow, it sounds you been having some real troubles with your pc. When the capacitors went, did you get the signature bang noise? if so, I bet it was alarming.

data lost is always horrible - so much data can go put the window in mere moments. I guess you had a lot of data on there?

EliteM3

EliteM3 avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

thanks m8, you wouldnt believe the amount of time that the chat code as taken. I kind-of need to add a self updating function, however im unsure if this is a good idea - say someone leaves the chat on for hours, constantly refreshing every few minutes. Is the refresh button okay?
- Roguey

Refresh button is okay I think, I just clicked on it ^^

wow, it sounds you been having some real troubles with your pc. When the capacitors went, did you get the signature bang noise? if so, I bet it was alarming.
- Roguey

it wasn't alarming when Capacitor exploded, I just heard explosion, 5 capacitors (2 big, 3 small) exploded and my graphic card start to flash my screen, then I turned off my computer, and gave graphic card to my dad to fix it, he did, but after I started game (something like MTA or GTA idk) The graphic card just shutted down, I checked temperature, GPU temperature was over 75 C° O.o
idk what caused the fan speed decrease

data lost is always horrible - so much data can go put the window in mere moments. I guess you had a lot of data on there?
- Roguey

Yes I had, 1 of them was big size of GB in one of partitions, I tried to use paragon, but paragon didn't helped me, because alot of data lost and got formated Cry

Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Refresh button is okay I think, I just clicked on it ^^
- Larossentinel

Glad to hear, as this is something I was wondering about.

it wasnt alarming when Capacitor exploded
- Larossentinel

I guess it wasnt a loud one? In the past I seen some big capacitors explode, and they make you jump 6 foot! Once even feathers! Its a shame about the card - although didnt think you could repair these sort of things any-more?

ps. that reminds me, I need to backup some stuff, like the site. I normally backup to an external HDD every so-often encase anything happens. Ive lost data myself, so I know how annoying it is to lose any data.

EliteM3

EliteM3 avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I guess it wasnt a loud one? In the past I seen some big capacitors explode, and they make you jump 6 foot! Once even feathers! Its a shame about the card - although didnt think you could repair these sort of things any-more?
- Roguey
it was just "pop", loud one, when first one exploded, I shutted down my computer to see what happend (in case if wasn't motherboard burned)
then I found out, capacitor, its very bad constructed and cannot handle the temperature higher than 85 C° I think :/

ps. that reminds me, I need to backup some stuff, like the site. I normally backup to an external HDD every so-often encase anything happens. Ive lost data myself, so I know how annoying it is to lose any data.
- Roguey
Yeah, it happend to me 3 times (this one was the 3th), I lost everything only in 1 hard disk, in 2nd one, thank god I didn't lost anything, but I retrived some data lost in hard disk, I retrived with "EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard" I think its good program, even can find formated data I think Smile

Picture

You need to log-in to post here.