Real world give aways

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Real world give aways

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

I am wondering if anyone would be interested in winning free personalize gifts?

The system could work by simply entering in your name into a draw, ater a set amount a time one lucky winner would be selected randomly. They would be then contacted for their address details and what size they would like.

The gifts could range from t-shirts, sweatshirts etc. with your own name and the site address roguey.co.uk on them. We haven't really worked out any designs yet, as we (me and winky) are wondering if you guys would be interested in such a thing.

I could also make a small section where winners could post a picture of their gift (for others to see).

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

Seems like a good idea. Although I don't think many people like giving their addresses out. We shall have to see.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

The sort-of design we were thinking about was something like this:

Picture

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

That actually seems pretty awesome... yeah I see it has a good idea. Just want to know what everyone else thinks.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Seems to be very quite on the site atm - im guessing people are busy with things atm, or not excited much about rebirth. So many of you guys have disappeared Whatever

ktide

ktide avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Well mate, after Ego's last ( failled, and by there own fault ) atempt to bring back more people to the game and the mod scene cause, let's face it, it's what makes the game live for so long, we older guys of the X series, are guessing we're gonna be punked again in all sorts of ways lol.

But yeah Rog, you remember my tantrums about what Ego was doing to the moding comunity by supporting only one team? Imho, i think that's the reason why the game lost alot of intrest, most forums are dead, including the main Ego forum. When they placed the link to the other teams forum i lost my crew ( the people working with me on the Star Wars mod ) and all the people i knew that made anything in the X games just left, and that's like 100 people that activly made stuff to the game, and brought in people to play it.

And the worst is, they had that brain fart in a time that other space games started to pop up like Project Alpha and others, and people sticked with them once they left, if you try and play Freelancer again for example, you wouldn't belive how many people still play it online, and the game's old! It seems other companies take better care of there gamers...

Pum ended :p

But hey, i'm exited to find out what they're up to ( let's read that like: what are they messing up lmao ), cause honestly, the grafics look promissing. Rebirth fan

You need to log-in to post here.