roguey want to try eve online for 60 days???????????

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » roguey want to try eve online for 60 days???????????

bloodright21

bloodright21 avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 12 years ago.

i got a 60 game time 60 Day Trial from ccp want to try the game

Solitude is impractical and yet society is fatal.

ktide

ktide avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 12 years ago.

Eve is great, played it for 4 years straight and I loved it, there are a few things i disliked thou:

- Lag
- Lag
- People create some massive stupid and evil alter egos ( yep, you really know people for what they are in Eve m8, no holding back there! )
- And yep... Lag!

Made some great friends there, met awsome people and had a great time wilst playing but, the opposite I also had, so if you take what you do seriosly ( game wise I mean ), remember that all you have in Eve, can be lost very fast if someone with time and nothing better to do comes your way.

Also, advice lol, stay clear of Gallente systems, allways loaded with pirates and scum ( I was gallente btw lol, but I'm not a pirate) Wink

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

hey blood, what's eve about? im guessing its a massive online scif-fi shooter? by the sounds of it its a pay monthly game? - which makes me not so keen, as I can imagine getting into, to see that I must pay later. Although might be fun if you test it for 2 months without having to put credit details into it?

bloodright21

bloodright21 avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

you can look on the eve site for all the info. codes not good forever so let me know i will send it to you

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

hey m8, well there a few questions id like to ask after watching a few of the trailers:

- Can I try without having to put any credit details? ie. username, password, email sort-of thing? sometimes free trails require you to enter in your credit information so after the free time, they take money.

- Is it very complex to get into?

- I guess the client is downloadable, is there a lot of content to download?

- I guess an 2600k, 16gb ddr3, 9800gt is enough?

The only other thing is that after 60 days, I wont re-new (if that's a problem?). As it seems a lot to me - the monthly free is nearly the same price for my connection, ouch! Why is it so high?

many thanks for the offer btw!

bloodright21

bloodright21 avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

i see it might not be the game for you then
it can be very complex
the client is downloadable
your system is fine
not sure what info you have to give to turn on accout
its a game time code if have if i dont give to you it will just be someone else
i also have a fallen earth time code

bloodright21

bloodright21 avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

also just got a beta key to the new tribes ascend beta but i think i want that for myself

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

well if you have someone else in mind then please give the code to them, as they may put your code to more use than me. I would try eve but its doubtful I would stay. thanks for the offer.

after recent events, im moving to the ps3 more - im a bit fed up with space games after what egosoft have done/havnt.

You need to log-in to post here.