what areas of development to cover next

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » what areas of development to cover next

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Before we talk about it, if anyone could tell me what's about "Let us know which areas of development to cover next" at Ego's twitter, then I wish to talk about it here. Thanks Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

true, its kind-of hard to reply on twitter - it would of been much easier asking the question on facebook instead or even on the their forum.

Im personally not too fussed on what they show, as long as they show something. It been too quiet, for too long.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I don't know what they mean by that. Confused

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

what are you confused by raptor?

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

What does 'Let us know which areas of development to cover next' mean? lol
Is it meant to developers or they want feedback from gamers about developing new type of games? Confused

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Oh.. it means egosoft are asking us; what we would like them to cover next in one of their development videos.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Oh.. that's it?! lol, thanks Smile

You need to log-in to post here.