Should I start a Star-Citizen site?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Should I start a Star-Citizen site?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

well, a simple question: Should I start a Star-Citizen site?

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

I presume you mean a Star-Citizen site along with (not instead) X Rebirth site, if so then yes its a good idea to start a Star-Citizen site, if you are going to do that. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yea, sorry if it came-over has instead. I wouldnt stop working on the rebirth site, just support them both.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I wouldnt stop working on the rebirth site, just support them both

Very good. Nod

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

well.. this poll isnt going mad with votes ROFL

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess not much people know about Star Citizen yet, its a 2015 (or Q4 2014) game! watch the trailer if you are interested.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

i've been watching this for a little while. There is another game out now that looks similar in concept but I think it is a pay to win game. Awesome looking games like this rarely get finished. I am hoping it does though as it seems very cool.

So, sure why not. What harm could it do.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

@sixar what is the name of the game? what's pay-to-win? subscription based?

has for Star Citizen, it does seem like it will be a good game (with that ive read so). Having a SC with a rebirth site wouldnt cause any harm to the site(s), just if both came out at the sametime, then I would be a bit 'stretched'.

If anyone with SC alpha/beta would help, that would be a great help to me.

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Hey Roguey, any interesting news about Star Citizen so far. Smile

AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

@ Raptor, very cool trailer.
Well I voted yes, Roguey, but I hope my system is good enough to play this game .... and Rebirth .... without a total rebuild.

I am an Alien!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

lol, this is a bit of a old post now; as there is already an SC site :p

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@AlphanInfidel, if your system can play Rebirth normally then it shall play SC as well, I think. Smile

@Roguey, yes I know, I was just asking what's the latest main news. Embarassed

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

@Roguey, yes I know, I was just asking what's the latest main news.

Oh right, well unfortunately RSI seem to have tons of news post themselves; meaning its very hard to offer any other news (since most of them would be like doubling up). There is only one place to check for news, their home-page. Id be able to post more when the public alpha is out(around xmas).

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

So the public alpha should be out around xmas, OK Roguey thanks anyway.

You need to log-in to post here.