What do you do?

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » What do you do?

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

I am intereted in what everyone does for living, we all know what we do for past times, so what do you do as a job?

I myself am an IT Support Technician, dealing with PCs, Servers, any other IT Equipment, and any communication method a business will use, from mobiles to satellites.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm currently unemployed, but I'm working towards some creative writing courses, see if that helps me towards my goal of being a professional writer. I'm also a fairly well trained chef and baker.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

I'm in the last week of my General Engineering Lvl 3 BTEC Diploma, but I also have a part-time job loading up customers cars at a bulk horse and dog feed merchants; I'm also hunting for apprenticeships, but it's tough going...

I will be the one to take you down!
XeNoN

XeNoN avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Stealing days from a god haha.
Joking, anyways since im unemployed, i have many talents so im not accually so bored, but i finished only high school (Veterinary High School so i have some skills in that area (Veterinary Technician)),unfortinetly i didnt had the will to finish 2 universities Cry, anyways the modding for me currently is nice touch and it fills my time.

In the moment when I truly understand my enemy, understand him well enough to defeat him, then in that very moment I also love him.

-Andrew Ender Wiggin
DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

Power to ya, Kirlack. I'm an underage National Guardsman in Indiana, USA. I don't actually make money from Army pay, what with gas prices and such. I make a decent living from full-time military education benefits, working part-time at my school and part-time at my church. Enjoys cigars and video games.
My Army buddy gave me the nickname "Danger Close," saying I get real close to the enemy and call airstrikes on my own position.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Im unemployed also - dont think anyone wants me Smile

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I haven't finished my university yet and i'm worried about the situation in my country if you have heard about it (revolutions and hard times here in Egypt), that is not making it easy to find a job/work, I hope i can find a job soon after i finish the university.

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
ThornandSpec

ThornandSpec avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Going into my senior year of high-school this coming school year, I got a summer job doing lawn work in the hopes of making enough money to get a car and a high-end gaming computer (priorities, huh?). I'm also starting to look at colleges for game design of all things and hoping for the best! So far everything is working in my favor, I just finished 11th and with it I took some programming classes (HTML, C++, and Java) and I liked them quite abit so I think I'd enjoy any job with computers, but I dream of game design Keyboard typing

If my mission goal was pissing off the entire ATF fleet, then consider it a success!

You need to log-in to post here.