Site updates; 8th Aug 2013

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » Site updates; 8th Aug 2013

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

I see you've updated the look of the site again Roguey? Lots a lot cleaner, and I like the new list format on the ships selection screen! The forum looks nice too...

I will be the one to take you down!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

I see you've updated the look of the site again Roguey?

yea, I have updated a few things. I did think the site looked rather busy with them backgrounds, so removed them to make things a bit tidier. Hopefully this hasnt made things too plain? It also helps me a little, as it saves some bandwidth too.

the ship selection, well that was a temporary measure. I will change them to more standard html soon, and will mean I can remove the javascript.

as for the forum, well its kind-of returned back to an older format. I wanted to remove that top part to the replies, has it was getting rather noticeable when it was multi-coloured.. paging should be a bit easier too, especially on a touch-screen, since a box is used rather than just a number.

any thoughts / suggestions are always welcomed.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Errrrrm, Roguey! I posted a blog onto the X3TC Bounty Hunter Com-Save (as it's now my turn) and I can't actually view it... When ever I click on 'Read More' or 'Comments' it just sends me to Kirlack's Original Com-Save blog! Does this happen for you or is it just me? Help!

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, the same's happening for me Cry

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
AlphanInfidel

AlphanInfidel avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

@ Roguey :....... A miniscule bit of help ....... Reb R ith?

Edit: Don't worry/bother the badge doesn't reflect the selection!

I am an Alien!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Errrrrm, Roguey! I posted a blog onto the X3TC Bounty Hunter Com-Save (as it's now my turn) and I can't actually view it..

Ah, thanks for letting me know. I had something wrong in the dynamic addressing. The blog(s) should now show correctly now. I have also changed the blog order on the main get page too (the newest blog at the top).

So, I gather the exchange worked out? thats something I was worried about.

@ Roguey :....... A miniscule bit of help ....... Reb R ith?

Ah, a spelling mistake on the badge page; it should now be corrected. thanks for letting me know.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, it worked like a charm; I received the Game Save on an E-mail, lobbed it into my X3TC Save Folder and suddenly I was in a Shrike in Home of Light!

Thanks for solving the Blog Problem quickly, works like it should now! Big Grin

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

That's good to hear the hand-on worked okay. It wasnt something I could test myself; and ultimately something I was worried about; since its a big part of community save-game. Ill have to join in the queue sometime, although im quite busy atm with things Smile

You need to log-in to post here.