X3AP Addict

Home Board Index » Introduce yourself » X3AP Addict

JamieSwoish

JamieSwoish avatar
Level badge Skillguey (7)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hmm, 700+ hours playing x3ap....does anyone else have this addiction? LOL!

Sincerely,
Gaiagrim
"If it moves kill it, if it dies it was bad, and if it blows up at least you get fireworks!"

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi there Gaiagrim, welcome to the site Wave

700+hr nice! just got 339 so far Smile

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hiya! I'm only at 939 hour on TC and 136 on AP heh. I always get bored with AP after I get the HQ/Hub. Hopefully its different this time around.

cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

Totally addicted here...2569.5 hours in my present game of TC, which I started July 4th 2011.
I need a new hobby Undecided

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess with steam its easy to track your time on them games. Although I have no idea how much time ive spent on the disc versions - must of been awhile Smile

JamieSwoish

JamieSwoish avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I bought the X series set at Christmas, not having a clue what the x series was all about. Got hooked the instant I started playing it. I got frustrated with it about march, and spent a lot of time in the hospital again so didn't get much time to play it again till about the end of may. My favorite thing to do in games is find a loophole to get ahead. X3AP is definitely much easier with the stock market to manipulate, especially with ore. I'll probably have a few thousand hours on the x series by christmas now.

Sincerely,
Gaiagrim
"If it moves kill it, if it dies it was bad, and if it blows up at least you get fireworks!"

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I agree about the stock-market: its a bit of a weird thing to add. Making tons of money just buying and selling at the correct times. Shame they didnt bring back the BBS Cry

JamieSwoish

JamieSwoish avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

BBS was what? sorry only started playing with x3ap so I can't miss what I never had Cry

Sincerely,
Gaiagrim

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 11 years ago.

BBS stands for Bulletin Board System. Back in X:R and earlier, missions were presented in a different way than they are now. The swap made many people a bit unhappy, as porting mods from earlier games became more difficult.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

You had to dock on a station before you could see what was on offer. Now you only have to com with a station (which is all highlighted with icons), however with the removal of the BBS it made adding stories and news posts impossible to do. There is simply no place to add them.

You need to log-in to post here.