Chat Room

Home Board Index » Website problems or errors » Chat Room

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Roguey we kinda touched based a few days back on me not being able to post any thing in the chat room. Well i still cant post any thing in the chat room not even in the new one. Is there something wrong on my end here or something i need to change for this to work?

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

hi, well im not 100% sure atm. I think something in my javascript is causing problems. What browser are you using? and what happens? do you click the button and nothing happens?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

im useing just plain einternet explorer I know its up to date as i just updated it. But as for what i do i have tryed hitting enter, post i have even tryed to right click to see if i could post.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ive just noticed what the problem is doh. I must say it was a silly one.... I wasnt loading in the right javascript for registered members. So it would only work for staff members. However it should be fixed now.

[update] Ive done a number of more updates/fixes to the chat now. So it should be working correctly, hopefully.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

ha its fixed. Thank you now it will be nice playing the catch some one if they are on game lol. Thank you again.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

no problem. I should have added a few more features to it now Smile

You need to log-in to post here.