Last posts of user option not for hidden forum?

Home Board Index » Website problems or errors » Last posts of user option not for hidden forum?

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 11 years ago.

Hi,

the "last posts of user" option, which you can select in a profile of a user doesn't seem to work with posts in hidden forums as the one for the AP Community Project. That means, if I click on that option in a profile of a user, who only posted in the AP CP forum, no posts are displayed. If I click on that option in a profile of a user, who posted in the AP CP forum and in other forums, only posts in the other forums are displayed.

The answer to life, the universe and everything: 42!
...or was it 23? Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

do you mean on this page? If so, it only returns posts that are publicly viewable.

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Yeah, this page. Could it be changed to also display posts in forums the user, who is currently accessing the function, has access to? Or is there alternatively any other function to search for posts in hidden forums?

...or was it 23? Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Okay, ive done some updates to both last post by user and recent posts. The code on both pages now shows posts if you belong to to a group, before they would only show non-hidden boards. Hopefully they work okay now, and arent viewable by non-group members. So you can use recent posts to check for any new posts now, anywhere on the forum.

I have also gave the last post by user a little make-over, and also reduced the list by grouping them by thread.

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Great, works like a charm. Thank you very much. Smile

...or was it 23? Picture
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Great, works like a charm. Thank you very much. Smile
- X2-Illuminatus

Maybe sometime you could upload an avatar - unless you like the flower one :p

X2-Illuminatus

X2-Illuminatus avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

I'm actually quiet happy with the flower avatar. Smile

...or was it 23? Picture

You need to log-in to post here.