Some how the cookies broke

Home Board Index » Website problems or errors » Some how the cookies broke

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

hey roguey, when i play any of the games in the arcade and i go to submit a score i get this message:

Error: Sorry but the cookie for this season could not be found, maybe you score has been submitted already?

Is this me or the site i have played 5 or 6 games and i get the same message for each game.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

lol, glad to say you should be able to play the arcade now.

It took a day of me bug tracing to find out what the problem was. It was fixed in the matter of 5 mins once I knew.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

yeah i saw that it was fixed the in the post for the new server. it was kinda frustraiting as i scored 1500 pts on that my house game and i wasnt able to submit my sore Cry

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

sorry about that caff, although no-one could log onto the site either. Glad its sorted now, and youre using the arcade Smile

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

i do and my daughter uses it to becuase i know void of any adut content and horrably graphic games kid friendly more or less they are eduicational with out them knowing lol

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

lol, never really thought of the site being kid-friendly Smile

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

it has it moments i will admit but as for the games they are kid friendly to an extent some games i dont want my daughter playing like the GTA game not for her. She is only 5 i dont need her stealing my car to run people over lol

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Sometime ill have to get back into playing in the arcade, I must emit its been awhile. I wasnt too sure many were playing.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

from what i understand a few of us play the arcade it wold be nice if you could get a few more games up there

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Hmm.. I thought I had most genres covered, what games were you thinking about?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I wouldnt mind seeing some more challangeing puzzle games or RTS games

You need to log-in to post here.