Ships for Final Fury Plot

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Ships for Final Fury Plot

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Done the last final fury in a shrike .Thinkng about a panther. as it is fast tough and has a good amount of birds and it can take ibl,s Any other ideas?

DangerClose

DangerClose avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Springblossom. If you're awake and not on autopilot, it's near impossible to die.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Just do.shed the final fury,again .This time in a Brigenteen. It took it took out a kaak destroyer and carrier t the same time. Right and left turrets set for capitals only, front to my get, others to enemies. Ppc,front sides ibl back FAA top and bottom

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 10 years ago.

Nice! I like that ship. I like bringing a huge fleet in to fight. Last time I think I used 2x Brigantine, 1x Galleon with a bunch of M4s in the M1, I think I also brought in the Kraken. Makes it super easy but it does look cool with everything fighting.

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

Um...so you do need to use more then just one ship...no wonder I kept getting blown up. I think I better get a couple of the bombers and fighters I have kitted out so I can have back up.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

You don't need to use more than one ship, not unless your combat rank is ridiculously high Wink A single Shrike/Tiger should be more than power enough to crush the Khaak Smile

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
redheart

redheart avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Tiger it is. I like it over the shrike because of speed and firepower. I do like how the shrike can also be used as a carrier and it does have much more cargo space. Yet I am someone who desires to catch the prey and not wait for them so lol.

And here I thought the Corvette I have was the best ship untill the M7M. Sigh.... so much to learn...

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

TBH, you can do that mission with ANY M7, I did it a Shrike, but I've also done it in a Panther and a Deimos (the Deimos is incredibly good against Kha'ak clusters!). Tell you one thing, the left and right turrets on the Tiger can shoot forward just as good as a front gun, and because I have the Marauder Shipyard mod which sells PALC forges, it makes the tiger pretty deadly! (Good fighter sniper too!)

Oooo and just a thought Kirlack, I would really recommend you get the Marauder Shipyard mod if you do get the Pirate Guild for your Xenon DiD, as they are compatible and the Guild recognises the Marauder as one of their shipyards! You can also over-tune your ships there (for a very balanced price too!).

I will be the one to take you down!
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, you're not the first to recommend Marauder Shipyard for the DiD Smile I've already installed Pirate Guild, but I'm kinda busy playing the com-save at the minute :p (blog's been updated! Big grin ).

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

It also allows you to build PBC, IBL, PBG and Boarding Pod factories, which are incredibly useful! Also, i love how it doesn't tell you where it is, rather it sends you an 'Emergency Transmission' from a Paranid Patrol that's had the vital locations snipped out, but it gives you a hint, so you have to figure it out for yourself!

Yeah I saw the blog update, well done (again) about getting that Centaur; that was exactly what happened to get my Thresher on AP, except the mission paid 400,000! Yeah right are you having that back!

I will be the one to take you down!
redheart

redheart avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Where is your blog Kirlack?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

In the Community Save section of Roguey's TC site Smile

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 10 years ago.

Um...so you do need to use more then just one ship...no wonder I kept getting blown up. I think I better get a couple of the bombers and fighters I have kitted out so I can have back up.
- redheart

I used just one ship... A Paranid M7 - The Deimos.

redheart

redheart avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I tried to do the final mission with the Tiger....uh...noooo........The dang Khak Carriers are so powerful it is not funny.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

I tried to do the final mission with the Tiger

I can imagine how long you lasted with the tiger lol. You need something to be able to absorb those khaak lasers, as they rarely miss.

« 1 2 3 4 »

You need to log-in to post here.