Ships for Final Fury Plot

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Ships for Final Fury Plot

redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

I now have two of them lol. Yes they are awesome too. I have yet to board a ship though but I have my defense killer ship ready for when I do. Its a Heavy Centaur with all Ion Disrupters loaded on it. I have used it against other ships to get a feel for it and man that thing can rip away a shield in miliseconds.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Yeah, the Heavy Centaur's the bomb! In AP it's just plain mean, as they buffed all generator regen on M6's to nearly the same as M7s; making its 12 CIGs able to fire for ages! Still be on the look out for a the prototype (HCP) as it has a 40m/s speed boost and a boost to its generator!!!

I will be the one to take you down!
redheart

redheart avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 10 years ago.

I will keep an eye out for one RandomTank, thanks. I know that is the one I really wanted but you cant buy it and I am trying to get as prepared as I can for my first boarding.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

You probably don't want to board an M6 for your first op anyway, redheart. For some reason (I put it down to numbers :p ), more marines seem to die during M6/TM boarding ops than in M7/TL/M1/M2 ops. If you get a few big ship caps out of the way, level your marines up to 5* fighting rank, then throw them into the M6 meat grinder, you've got a fair chance of most/all of them coming home alive Smile

And the HCP ROCKS! Big grin Big grin Big grin

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
« 1 2 3 4

You need to log-in to post here.