Dead is Dead!

Home Board Index » X3: Albion Prelude » Dead is Dead!

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

None the less its a good story i just hate how i have to open up photobucket to look at what your talking about

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

If you're reading the blog version that I've done here I might be able to swap links for images, assuming Roguey doesn't mind? I can't put the images on the egosoft boards, so I just habitually link them in my imageshack account.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

That would be between you and roguey but it would be nice if you could. Have you ever thought of publishing it when its done?

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

That's very kind of you to even ask, but no I haven't. Considering the talent of some of the other regulars that frequent the Creative Universe forum on the egosoft site I don't think my writing is all that. I do it because I enjoy it Smile I will upload a pdf version as/when it's game over though :p

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

I've done here I might be able to swap links for images, assuming Roguey doesn't mind?
- Kirlack

It looks kind-of strange having pictures as links :P

I will work on some code to make large blogs into smaller pages: Auto-pages Smile

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

well my company owns a printing press for our catologs we only use it 4 times a year when your pdf version comes out i would like permission to a few copies for my wife who is fan as well now and my self so i have something good to read when im sitting in those boring boad meetings where every one seams to think i have no idea whats going on with my own buisness lol

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Wow. That's very cool Big grin Let's not get ahead of ourselves though, I could die in my next play session after all :p If the story runs long enough though and you're happy to print a few copies...I'd be most honoured to have my work in print, that's like...wow Big grin

Thanks Big grin

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

well as you said you get createive with some parts of the story why not keep going with it if you die and if you get suck add in parts of your new game to keep it going and build on from there. Any one who can come up with a pirate who is in a docking bay kills a gonner steals his identidy and starts the begging of a trade empire has have to have more to come up with. But as for the makeing of a few copies of your book if you will. It wont be nothing fancy i can do paper back not hard back and with your permission my wife can draw realy well she drew out all my tattoos i would like her to draw out the images and a picture of the cover for this and if all goes well we should sit down and talk about publishing it. Granted i make weapons for a liveing but whos to say a weapons manufacturing company cant publish books eather right.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Ah, you're talking about Peace(s) of Eight, my first DiD Smile I've had to abandon that one as I lost the saves when my comp died, hence I started Way of the Gun Smile I'd love to see some of your wife's artwork though.

I can't justify tagging new stories onto the old though, as the whole point is once I'm dead, that's it. But I will always have character ideas knocking around my head for writing with Big grin

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Ah, you're talking about Peace(s) of Eight, my first DiD I've had to abandon that one as I lost the saves when my comp died, hence I started Way of the Gun I'd love to see some of your wife's artwork though.I can't justify tagging new stories onto the old though, as the whole point is once I'm dead, that's it. But I will always have character ideas knocking around my head for writing with
- Kirlack

Well then i will tell you what. If you want send me an email at joshki.jk@gmail.com and i will send some artwork and if you want we can realy put our heads together and work out more of the details. Again thats only if you want.

« 1 2 3

You need to log-in to post here.