What have you been doing 2020

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » What have you been doing 2020

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

thanks mate, that answered my query perfectly.

just a Q, how do you find the ones that are jumping to where you want to go, any tips because I had thought of doing that at some stage as I will hang off for a bit before I get one ..probably,,,although my main concern was how to make enough cash to keep them sustainable so you could do other things besides worry about them all the time.

So it is possible to just set them up somewhere and go away whilst they make money ?

ps. surely you do not require more cash ??.....20 Bil right ? (probably more now lol Smile

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

anyone here with carriers like to comment on their experience ?

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 3 years ago.

Hi Bazr I decided not to buy a carrier and my opinion of them is that they are a bloody nuisance. There are so many of them it makes it difficult to locate your target station in a system especially if it's an engineers station. We have one in our squadron and he run around a lot. They are useful in conflict area for re-arming I believe.The guy who bought the carrier didn't have any way close to 20 Bil so not that much to buy one.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

thanks jake...yeh I was referring to our sponsor Roguey who I believe has quite a bankroll...

I decided to take a waiting attitude with them and my only query at this stage would be to know if they can be made self sufficient...otherwise it goes with what you said viz..don't bother.

Shi_Man

Shi_Man avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 3 years ago.

I just tried to help my squadron in BGS ops, while testing GeForce Now (my laptop is waaay too weak to support the game). Right now, I had to stop my sub due to losing RL job in beginning of March, and perhaps I'll re-sub soon, since I got a new one. Smile

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Posted 3 years ago.

Shi_Man hope you get back into game soon, if you need any help re BGS give me a shout Cmdr Jake Valent

KikiPitts

KikiPitts avatar
Posted 3 years ago.

Wellllll, Kiki Pitts is back! I know you all have been losing sleep about where Kiki has gone...asteroid collision?...toe fungus?...money allergic reaction?...
No...plain and simple, Commanders...the ****ing Pandemic! We had to pack up and exit Florida overnight as all of our friends, many of our family, and all of our health care people were in Wisconsin. people were falling like flies in Florida due to superspreader activities over Spring Break in Florida's panhandle...and as this nasty thing was blossoming we had no idea if state boundaries would close or ??? - and that unknown factor necessitated a quick decision. Upon returning I discovered our town in Wisconsin had already had 5 deaths due to Covid. Since then, a friend of mine who is a nurse has watched 20 of her patients die from Covid. We are now over 230,000 deaths in the US and projected to be 500,000 by February. All because we have an idiot President who cares about the stock market more than human suffering, misery and death. We will get him out of office next week but then have to see what havoc he will release like a spoiled brat until he is, if necessary, carried out of the Whitehouse in January.

Annnnywaaaay, if you are not from the USA this is boring to you...but thanks for letting me vent lol....

There have been other events that have rocked us....our beloved Cocker Spaniel, Coco, died peacefully, but suddenly, in her sleep on May1st and we are still hurting over that shock and loss.

So, 4 weeks later we got a new Cocker, Daisy, and we forgot what a full-time job it is raising a 13 week-old puppy through house-training, night-training, teething training, etc.That has really sucked up my free time since July 13th.

Then, had to have an operation that was pretty major about 5 weeks ago, but am almost fully recovered.

So, there is the catch-up, Commanders!

I will be back in space next week!

Love and Kisses,

Kiki

coloured textCommander Kiki Pittscoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured textcoloured text
JayVee

JayVee avatar
Posted 3 years ago.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 3 years ago.

yep happy festive season to all here....actually trying to forget 2020 as it has been a shocker for many people.

KP ...good to hear from you again ..seems like you need a change of luck so hope the new year turns into a great one for you !

The game for me has turned into a whole new adventure since I ventured into open and joined an Australian and New Zealand discord group.

Very steep learning curve but really enjoying the new experience.

see you in the black o7

« 1 2 3 4

You need to log-in to post here.