Roguey's UFJD Mod

Home Board Index » X3AP » Scripts and Modding » Roguey's UFJD Mod

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

hehe, yea when you get the modified tag you do feel free to go crazy and do what you like. I did offer the changes to community patch (v3.0) X3AP but it was ejected.

There a big list of ships that can spawn although the chance of spawning is low. However also wares can spawn too, including weapons etc. UFJD areas had very little to find in them and I felt they were a bit of wasted space.

I dont think I added the Ozias to my list. As for the Aran, I figured once you got one you didnt need another.

Ships do have the hidden tag otherwise the ships would be a too easy to find.

Admetes

Admetes avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

I guess this mod adds the modified tag, is that correct?
ufjd's are quite low in what they could have been.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I guess this mod adds the modified tag, is that correct?

yup, has its not been signed by egosoft.

Admetes

Admetes avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

:( or that sucks but I will definitely give it ago in the future!

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I dont think I added the Ozias to my list. As for the Aran, I figured once you got one you didnt need another.
- Roguey

Shame about the Ozias, I rather like them as mass storage/CLS ships Big grin But the All Plots Complete script makes it boardable anyway (plus I added a Goner shipyard to my game which sells them Smile ).

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

Well that's a shame. Could you add it to the list perhaps?

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Well that's a shame. Could you add it to the list perhaps?

I have now added the Ozias to the script now. However you will need to re-download.

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 10 years ago.

I downloaded this script. found some neat stuff I saw 3 arans but I have not been able to get one since all my guys are training ,going to take my cobra with 20 marines shortly, would be neat to get a aran. I did see a j and a k xneon nice guys few other tings bedsides just ecells

---

Roguey, After I got my aran does that mean the ships stop? Before I got my aran I saw several ships terrian and ce. Now all I find is a rate of heels or meat. I take my aran there centars which are homed there my hyperion. And a express full of marines.have jumped to at least 15 sectors andfound nothing.Is that Just chance, or will it contour to span lit of ships just no aran?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

After I got my aran does that mean the ships stop?

Nope, capturing the Aran will make no difference to the free random ships. The Aran is the only ship to have this flag.

Spirus

Spirus avatar
Level badge Rookiguey (4)
Posted 10 years ago.

I couldn't find anywhere that said it and if there is I am sorry I missed it but I'm kinda tired right now.
Anyway, does this mod add the Modified tag on to a game?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

Anyway, does this mod add the Modified tag on to a game?

Unfortunately it will, as its not been signed by egosoft.

Doomsday

Doomsday avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

Does this mod work well (or at all) with the BSG(battlestar galactica) mod?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I cant see why it would have any problems with any other mods, just any ships which have replaced with turn into a Mammoth.

Doomsday

Doomsday avatar
Level badge Tropguey (5)
Posted 10 years ago.

lol...is there a way I can find out if I "patched" it correctly with other mods? ex. I installed it using the "patch" option and started the game. Ran like 30-40 random jumps and found nothing but energy cells...seemed as its still the same...unless I still have to run the random jumps all day to find something worth while? LOL

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 10 years ago.

I would of thought you seen some different within 30-40 jumps. Did you install the mod into the following folder:
Steam/SteamApps/common/x3 terran conflict/addon

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

You need to log-in to post here.