End of the World

Home Board Index » Chit-chat » End of the World

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

well its 9:25 Pm here. Almost 2.5 hours till the end of the world. So who lives in a diffrent time zone where its the 21st. Who is still alive out there Wink

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 11 years ago.

Just crazy. Well if is, what does it matter? I mean nothing we can do about it apart from enjoy the day Smile

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 11 years ago.

Yay first day of winter! Hope we get some snow soon!

When is the next end of the world? Y3K?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Day 1, 12/21/12 has hit for a short time i was in mass panic then i realized i had to fart. I started looking around at the destruction then remembed i have a 5 and 6 year old and they leave destruction every where they go. So i came on here to see who is still liveing. I guess every one. I just waisted 30 dollers on this survival kit and i dont even need it. The bad part is, I thought the fire starter stuff was gum and I ate it. It made me real dizzy and now i dont know math. What the crap man there should be a warning on that can.

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 11 years ago.

Apparently the Mayan calendar has now run down to zero (end of the world) 13 times since the end of their civilization. I don' know what all the fuss was about Wink

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Agreed, dont know what purpose it serve to be honest. Scare tactics?

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Agreed, dont know what purpose it serve to be honest. Scare tactics?
- Roguey

from what i have read it was used a scare tactics. Some outdoor company supposably made the whole thing up to bring up sales for outdoor gear. Now i dont know if this is ture but its what i read. Wink

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Some outdoor company supposably made the whole thing up to bring up sales for outdoor gear
- caffeeine

I guess outdoor toilet sales when through the floor then? :p

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

I guess outdoor toilet sales when through the floor then? :p
- Roguey

Oh yeah my wife gave in to the whole end of the world deal she spent a total of 164,000 dollers on a small fortress and food and water to last 3 years. In the event of some diabolical virus we would have been hermedicly sealed in this fortress we could of been submerged under water and would of survived. Aside from a tornado shelter biggest waist of money in my life.

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 11 years ago.

The next end of the world has been predicted for 1st January 2017.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

*sigh will these prediction ever end? :p

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

The next end of the world has been predicted for 1st January 2017.
- bozo64r

IF YOU TELL ANY ONE!!! ANY ONE AT ALL!!!! I WILL TELL MY MOM ON YOU!!!

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

Haha :P The world knows now.

caffeeine

caffeeine avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 11 years ago.

Haha :P The world knows now.
- bozo64r

I'm telling on you now. You just wait till my mom finds out. She's gunna be mad!

bozo64r

bozo64r avatar
Posted 11 years ago.

*runs and hides*

You need to log-in to post here.