Home Board Index » Website » Website suggestions » ED - Entering "Ships for Sale" info

ED - Entering "Ships for Sale" info

Posted 6 years ago.
oldfella54

Hey Roguey - the ship input area is looking fine. Thanks a lot... makes things much easier.

... and as for DHLF not worshipping the mighty Win 8 (.1) ... :-J

Posted 6 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
It seems I often forget to thank Roguey for his efforts..
so if I wrote in the past in a "rude" way with just "I want this or that".. demanding things..
I really be thankful for his work
- DHLF

Thanks, im glad im able to keep up with the demands. I do welcome suggestions, as they often improve things that I didnt think about.

HEy! Iceweasel is a browser used on linux machines.. it IS firefox but due to legal issues they had to rename it.

I hated those crappy Win8 on my laptop so I replaced it with Jessie.
- DHLF

Thanks for explaining. I did try Win 8.1 myself and didnt like it - so ive stuck with Win 7. Win 10 looks smilar to 7. Although we going a bit off-topic Smile

Hey Roguey - the ship input area is looking fine. Thanks a lot... makes things much easier
- oldfella54

Glad to hear, hopefully its fits okay will all browsers and that. I made sure there was a bit more empty-space than before. I did kind-of want to keep the 3 row thing because if Frontier expand the ship-list, then its easier to spread over 3 rows than 2.

Posted 6 years ago.
DHLF

User Badge
Too blind to see
@Roguey
Again sorry for the delay:
Yes, now all things are in place.
Iceweasel got plenty of space now for the numbers,
Firefox is just showing all prices up to the end(Anaconda).

Posted 6 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
Glad to hear it working better. At-least with 3 columns we have space if Frontier add more ships Smile

« Previous | Page: 1 2 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.