Home Board Index » X Universe » X3: Reunion » Where credit is due

Where credit is due

Posted 9 years ago.
escobatt

You sir have the most detailed site i have found on x3 reunion regarding weapon/ship stats, and it honestly helps me out a lot. I've been using your site on and off for a year or two now, and just wanted to let you know your work is appreciated. If you make a section like this when rebirth comes out ill make sure to stop here first.
Cheers mate
ps: i know x rebirth is coming out fairly soon, but any chance you can do the same kind of stat pages for x3 reunion xtended mod ships?

Posted 9 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hi there,

Welcome to the site! I am glad you find the site useful, its always nice to hear tje site is appreciated. I do plan to make the rebirth site as detailed as the X3/TC sites, but for the time being the site is stuck as a news site. Once the game is released I should be able to expand the site.

but any chance you can do the same kind of stat pages for x3 reunion xtended mod ships?
- escobatt

My code does support mods but it would require the guys doing the xtended mod to make me some files. ie. csv version of the tships (of all the modified ships) and images.

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.