Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge?  

« Previous | Pages 1 | Next »

Forum Index » Website » Red Alert series

TheWhiteTiger Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Does anyone here still actively play Red Alert 2 or Yuri's Revenge?

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
I have been playing Yuri for the past few months in skirmish mode. While playing I been making my own mod adjusts the game-play a little. You can find my mod here.

Posted 8 years ago.
Your Mod looks good I didn't try it yet, anyway which country do like the most in the game?..I love the soviet union..

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
erm.. hard to say:

soviet have good defence and attack,
Yuri is fun with capturing stuff and turning it back on the enemy (normally make a lot of money 'grinding'),
allies well... they okay. The French have that super defence gun which is cool. The prism tank and prism tower help a lot too.

I havent done it yet but it would be fun to have the allies chronosphere with the soviets demo trucks Evil

Posted 8 years ago.
Yeah you're right Roguey I tried modding for Yuri's revenge before, I made all the soviet units more powerfull than ever, But now I'm playing another game..

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
eek, more powerful? did you give them all personalize mini-nukes?

Posted 8 years ago.
I did that simply by using the rules.ini I didn't add any new units, if you faced someone using this mod then try to get rid of the rihno tank if you can.

So when I play I destroy all my rihno tanks to win the game a little later or something I also made the prices lower than before and some other things I did to the game as well!!

Roguey Level badge

Posted 8 years ago.
Do you still have the mod? i could upload it to Ammo for you

Posted 8 years ago.
Sorry for the late replay, Thanks Roguey I will search untill I find it and I will inform you..

corsec1249 Level badge

Posted 5 years ago.
I still play Red Alert 2. My favorite nation is America. There paratroopers are a miracle sometimes, and can even destroy a base under the right circumstances. Plus SEALs, chrono legionnaire, rocketeer, and spies always destroy the soviet union on my PC.

You need to log-in to post here.
Please log-in, then refresh this page.

« Previous | Pages 1 | Next »