Home Board Index » X Universe » Roguey's X3 Mod » General » Messed up mission

Messed up mission

Posted 7 years ago.
caffeeine

User Badge
The German Man
so i got a mission to day from the station bulitin borad from a guy named john marval a treasure hunter he told me there was treasure in brennan's triumph he told me to go to -5,822m 7,408m 27,574m i did this and and after about 3,000m no matter witch way i head i cant get back to any thing im stuck like i fell off the map i dont know if this was a glitch or if i was suppost to go there and it would give me a way out now im trying to figure out how to make my ship jump with out a jump drive threw the scrips (i cant figure that one out)

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
hmm.. I really think something is really messed up with your game, I mean ive been to like 300km out and managed to get back to the middle. -6km, 7km, 28km isnt far out at all!

Posted 7 years ago.
caffeeine

User Badge
The German Man
whoa whoa whao that little comma doesnt mean thousands it mean point so it would be 5.822m 27.574m ect

A question that has puzzled me for my whole 24 years of life. If a word is in the dictonary is mispelled how do we know?
Posted 7 years ago.
Roguey

User Badge
Please insert pizza!
whoa whoa whao that little comma doesnt mean thousands it mean point so it would be 5.822m 27.574m ect
- caffeeine

If you check my numbers above, you'd see ive already converted them to km's :P

Posted 7 years ago.
caffeeine

User Badge
The German Man
hmm.. I really think something is really messed up with your game, I mean ive been to like 300km out and managed to get back to the middle. -6km, 7km, 28km isnt far out at all!
- Roguey

ahh well then lest call that user error or may be a typo where someone put a comma instead of a period eather way i was looking at it all wrong

« Previous | Page: 1 | Next »

You need to log-in to post here.