Final fury

Home Board Index » X3: Terran Conflict » Final fury

Scott

Scott avatar
Level badge Specoguey (14)
Posted 12 years ago.

Wow, last night I finished final fury.Lot of fun neat things t po do,I hope the ka ak will stay away now.Had a good ship in. aboearsm2 with my demios flying giard.The griffion,kooks liks a antiaircraft ship but a great.addtion to mfleet.Thereis a sector byyaths that needs a patroln while I finsh the hub plot.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Congrats on completing Final Fury Scott! Big grin

The griffon is a great ship. It's tiny by comparison to other ships in its class, and has the added benefit (from a piratey point of view Wink ) of being able to mount Ion Disruptors in every weapon slot. I normally use mine to strip and subdue capital ships prior to podding the troops across from my Ares during boarding ops.

Madder than a Bastard on fathers day.
My DiDs: Peace(s) of Eight - Way of the Gun - Status: Online, A Xenon DiD
cjm3fl

cjm3fl avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

Congrats on completing the Final Fury plot Beer

I've begun it, but never got too far. I always seem to be in a ship that is too slow.
But now that I have the X-shuttle I should be able to keep up.

And I have a lot of other ships I can jump to when the mission gets too heated.

Did you use Roguey's guide to help complete this plot?
I've found them indispensable when doing some of the other plots in the game.

Again, congratulations Scott

It's not what someone has done..it's about what they are about to do!
Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

This site was wonderful in doing thisplot.very helpful in the treasie hunt plot.Doin the hub plot now,thinking about the goner oplot next.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 12 years ago.

Congratulations on the completion of the Final fury plot.

Its good that people allowed me to host their guides for TC - I didnt write many myself for TC.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Has anyone done the last parr of final fury in a titian? I got one,trying to finsh using that.

PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

This site was wonderful in doing thisplot.very helpful in the treasie hunt plot.Doin the hub plot now,thinking about the goner oplot next.
- Scott

Indeed, given the communication effort they had to work with, I'd say they downright bent over backwards.

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

Has anyone done the last parr of final fury in a titian? I got one,trying to finsh using that.
- Scott

You can finish Final Fury in am M7 easily enough. You have to go a fair distance to reach the last of the khaak, and many M2s will make that agonizingly slow, and leave you being pecked at by flocks of Corvettes. I've always done it in either a Shrike or a Tiger, except the first time through when I took a Boreas, cos I didn't know any better. On firepower alone the Titan will definitely carry you through, but its speed might let you down.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

a m7, be fun to try. A shrike I understand ,never tried that will have to try next time i do final fury.The plot guide here said a m2 and considering all the big capital ships I had to deal with I understand but I will try a m7 next time. Thanks for the suggestion.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

I just finished the Goner plot. i was gifted the t.l.s. right after getting hall off the base. Now when will I get the u.f.j.d.? and can I have another j.d. with it?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

The UFJD is an inventory item, like a police license or salvage insurance. This means you always have it with you, no matter which ships you're piloting. You can access it either through your navigation menu (press Enter and scroll down to unfocussed jump) OR you can set up a hotkey for it in your options menu. Any ship you're aboard that has a normal jumpdrive installed can make use of it.

When you say you've completed the Goner plot, have you blown up the Pirate Base in Gaian Star? That's the final mission, NOT saving the TLS.

Scott

Scott avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

yep it is there, kinda of disappointed about not blowing up the base, wanted to do it my self but hey it is gone. Ok now how do i make the ufjd work?

Seygantte

Seygantte avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 12 years ago.

You can use it in any ship with a Jumpdrive, by either through the ship menu on the left or you can bind it to a key by going into the controls. It should be on the last tab near the bottom. I bind mine to Ctrl+U. Standard ten second charge time and then you jump to a randomly generated sector.

ಠ_ರೃ My monocle and I disapprove ♋
PuppyOfWar

PuppyOfWar avatar
Level badge Miltaguey (15)
Posted 12 years ago.

You can use it in any ship with a Jumpdrive, by either through the ship menu on the left or you can bind it to a key by going into the controls. It should be on the last tab near the bottom. I bind mine to Ctrl+U. Standard ten second charge time and then you jump to a randomly generated sector.
- Seygantte

I wonder, if you placed factories in one of these randomly generated sectors while you are there, would they continue to show up on your properties menu even though (I assume) you can never get back to that sector?

Kirlack

Kirlack avatar
Posted 12 years ago.

No Puppy, anything left in those sectors ceases to exist as soon as you jump out.

« 1 2 3 4 »

You need to log-in to post here.