What are the chances of "Rebirth"

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » What are the chances of "Rebirth"

Fallent

Fallent avatar
Level badge Fightguey (6)
Posted 10 years ago.

ThornandSpec said:BarrenEarth said:No there is nothing special about Rebirth that can't be replicated or even improved upon in other games of the genre, you guys probably know less about Star Citizen or Elite than you do about Rebirth, which is saying a lot because we know next to nothing about Rebirth other than it is over schedule."

Actually we know that the game will be expanding on the X universe, alot like the previous X games, it's easy to hate what you don't have...

Whatever that means

I can tell you what I am not looking forward to is 30 more sectors of complete worthless space that I can't interact with 99% of it and is filled with ships that have no purpose, direction or interaction. But to each their own.
- BarrenEarth

I've got to disagree with what you're saying there Barren. That sounds nothing like what Rebirth is promising so far. While I doubt the game will live up to the massive hype some people have in their minds, I do expect it to be a great game none the less.

That is... Whenever it's finally released.

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

Sorry if I havnt been posting on this thread, I do read what you are posting and that. Its hard for me to post much about rebirth nowadays without saying too much. I have always believed in allowing people to discuss their feelings about things, and so wont be closing any thread(s) or so. Its just may not find me saying much. I hope you understand.

jjhawk

jjhawk avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 10 years ago.

I have said this time and time again about Egosoft... They always keep things quiet until the last moment.. I'm not sure if many of you here were following the Ego forums before the release of X3 reunion, but the game was announced about a month before they released it as we were all expecting an expansion for x2. (oh the shock; For more reasons than one.)

They have already disclosed more about rebirth than any of the games that came before it pre - release. I am guessing the competition they are up against is partly to blame for the delays. I have no doubts they will release the game, but it's anyones guess when that will happen..

BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

I have said this time and time again about Egosoft... They always keep things quiet until the last moment.. I'm not sure if many of you here were following the Ego forums before the release of X3 reunion, but the game was announced about a month before they released it as we were all expecting an expansion for x2. (oh the shock; For more reasons than one.)

They have already disclosed more about rebirth than any of the games that came before it pre - release. I am guessing the competition they are up against is partly to blame for the delays. I have no doubts they will release the game, but it's anyones guess when that will happen..
- jjhawk

Rebirth is not the same release as X3. The recent deal with Tri Synergy would be proof of that. Essentially they might be getting around their NDA with Deep Silver through a loophole in their publishing contract. It also appears our fears about financial problems at ES are founded. Selling the rights to publish a game that already has two publishers is interesting.

Will be fun to watch Tri come out with info that could potentially really tick off DS.

« 1 2 3 4 5

You need to log-in to post here.