Have you pre-ordered Rebirth?

Home Board Index » X: Rebirth » Have you pre-ordered Rebirth?

Raptor

Raptor avatar
Level badge Instruguey (13)
Posted 10 years ago.

So you're buying the game after all BarrenEarth? or what do you mean they bought you a copy? Dizzy Wink

And what's gonna be awesome? you've almost always criticized the game, haven't you? Smile

Don't get me wrong, I'm just happy to hear you've pre-ordered the game. Smile

It does not matter what we were in the past but what we are now, what we do and what we are going to be, our destiny.
Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 10 years ago.

woh, I wasnt expecting barren to buy the game especially after all what he has been saying.

Before you post reviews on it, I suggest you give a bit of chance, because a lot has changed. At first the highways seem very very weird but now you do get used to them.

RandomTank

RandomTank avatar
Level badge Assoguey (17)
Posted 10 years ago.

Go into it negative, come out of it negative. Frame of mind is key, if you go in with a blank slate, expecting it to be average, you could be pleasantly surprised with Rebirth; if its as crap as you say, everything you said gets proven right. It's a win-win situation!

I will be the one to take you down!
BarrenEarth

BarrenEarth avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 10 years ago.

woh, I wasnt expecting barren to buy the game especially after all what he has been saying.

Before you post reviews on it, I suggest you give a bit of chance, because a lot has changed. At first the highways seem very very weird but now you do get used to them.
- Roguey

Actually since my expertise is in project management with hardware/software integration I am expected to cover the issues with Bugs and Day 1 Crashes.

I don't think I get to keep the copy of the game though.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log-in to post here.