What have you been up to in Elite?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » What have you been up to in Elite?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

just purchased the steam elite package for around $41 AUS.

Might be a while before i get it all working with voice attack (have not purchased the VR headset yet) so the krait is well down the track.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

Man i had a struggle with getting the PC game to recognize the Hotas4, am now trying to set it up.
Seems it will work alongside the keyboard and mouse so all command options should be covered.

When I am happy with that I will try and program Voice Attack, will prob die of old age before I get to intergrate the VR haha

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

am pretty happy with setup now, Hotas and voice attack working pretty good.

Thoroughly recommend VA for ED, it's even fun working out the commands and responses.

The computer now calls me an idiot when I go full reverse hehe.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

Clear my save or keep it?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

Well I must admit that I havnt been spending much time in Elite myself. Im not sure what to do now; I guess I could work on my Krait but havnt felt the urge to do so.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

well having started again I am nowhere near you guys, so I have plenty to do if I keep playing.

Is open still a bit scary with the idiots around ?

Do you still need the original engineers to get the guardian upgrades ?

On another tack..the new X4 will be something I will keep an eye on, should be out soon right?

Roguey

Roguey avatar
Level badge Trueguey (22)
Posted 5 years ago.

well having started again I am nowhere near you guys, so I have plenty to do if I keep playing.

Is open still a bit scary with the idiots around ?

Do you still need the original engineers to get the guardian upgrades ?

On another tack..the new X4 will be something I will keep an eye on, should be out soon right?
- Bazr

Well I cant really comment about open, as its been a long time since ive been in open. However for the times I have been there, Ive seen quite a bit of griefing. It might be not as bad in the less populated areas.

as for the guardian upgrade - well im not sure, I havnt really bothered with them to be honest.

and for X4, its something to keep an eye on - for sure.

Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 5 years ago.

Cant wait for it to come out. Been busy in elite as of late. cant wait for them to add even more stuff though since it can get pretty boring once you have everything i would assume

Picture
Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

Had my first go at combat recently...well not really as it was in a Resource Haz Zone and if you did it right you were not shot at once, but got the kill, as I was after some bounty scalps to get one of the engineers.

Just put a laser on my Cobra, the speed of those things help save time.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

Later on you will want to avoid flying around too much for bounties, if you load up with some gold, the haz rez will come to you (with guns blazing)!

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

yep mate, not in to combat too much, will only do it if I have to.

Presently have a quick cobra so can outrun most problems.

Will try to get my Elite rank with trading or exploration.

Did it on the PS4 by gaining elite rank mainly with doing the Ram Tah ancient ruins mission.

Link

Link avatar
Level badge Eagleguey (11)
Posted 5 years ago.

yeah working on getting elite on trading now, plus getting engineers unlocked and to level 5 for my corvette

Picture
Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

well have purchased my PS4VR and it is great with the PS4 (duh)...getting it to work with the PC is turning into an epic mission probably beyond my expertise.

Plenty of info around but my problem is I can get it to "nearly" work (frustrating) ...seems ok until I try to transfer the display onto the headset from the monitor.

Will soldier on as they say, pretty sure it will be worth all the effort Smile

Orbot

Orbot avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

Nothing much, but after watching ObsidianAnt's video about visiting in Frontier Development's office I'm very much looking forward for next patch. Sounds very promising and could be a needed kick to my butt to get me interested in E:D again.

Plenty of new content for Elite: Dangerous, X4, Star Citizen Alpha 3.3, etc. Busy and great times ahead Smile

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

thanks for the post...

wow 100 working on the game!

strange they missed trialing the Gnosis episode

Will keep grinding to catch up with you guys with corvettes and kraits then

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »

You need to log-in to post here.