What have you been up to in Elite?

Home Board Index » Elite Dangerous » What have you been up to in Elite?

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Level badge Markoguey (10)
Posted 5 years ago.

KP you probably know by now but the standard escape from interdictions if you lose the mini game or submit is....

have a next system to jump to viz. high wake not low wake
pips to shields
keep boosting until you can high wake out

best thrusters you can afford for more speed

that's my little bit of info

- Bazr

I alwways submit then turn and fight ... and they run away! Big grin

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

Whoo-hoo! Elite trader status! Gives me a pass to the Founders system whatever the hell that is. Question mark

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

hey congrats SD1 ...am working on that myself right now.

Haven't got to have a go at the interdictors yet but glad they run away lol....or is it just your mighty presence maybe ?

Just in case..but I think you know anyway....it is Shintara Dezhra and has every ship module etc and also at a discount..many peeps use it as their home base.

Sinxar

Sinxar avatar
Level badge Cruguey (18)
Posted 5 years ago.

Grats!

+1 on the Shinrarta Dezhra suggestion. Thats where I hang out. Great spot since it has everything.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

while we are on it ...any tips for trade rank progression ?

atm I am using the trade 3 app on this site to go from one system and back with 404 cargo space on the annie......seems slow to me but anyho.

ps. sry I spelt it wrong...Shinrarta ...just shows my age...there was a samurai call Shintaro on tv many eons ago lol

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

hey congrats SD1 ...am working on that myself right now.

Haven't got to have a go at the interdictors yet but glad they run away lol....or is it just your mighty presence maybe ?
- Bazr

I just show them the size of my weapon Baz. Wink

SKYDOG1

SKYDOG1 avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

For Dr.D.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

"I just show them the size of my weapon Baz. "

Well then I am in real trouble lol

notice I have not worked out how to post quotes yet haha

no don't tell me I will just sulk!

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Level badge Stickguey (8)
Posted 5 years ago.

Congrats SD1, be careful around Jameson in open some not very nice people hang about there. Sinxar excluded of course.

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

I would be interested in how you go in open at Shinrarta, although I play in solo it is where I live atm.

Obviously this is the reason its not worth trying to hook up with others, also I live in OZ which is +10 gmt

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

Bazr I was returning from having engineering mods in an Anaconda, would have usually have been in Mobius group but forgot.Interdicted and attacked by 3 cmdrs outside Jameson. I'm no longer based there but not for that reason. Have you updated voice attack yet?

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

Hi JV.....yeah I think it was updated, not too sure now...what changes if any mate ?

Have not noticed anything different yet.

how have you found the mobius group ?

in solo there are heaps of security around Jamison, would have thought it would be the same in open, obviously not.

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

Hi Bazr I haven't had time to update VA yet working on BGS with my faction and doing DW2, also the update buggered up my controls on PS4, was hoping you might have done it lol. As for Mobius I haven't used their group for a while I didn't like the attitude some of them had. However through their Discord I have assisted some new PS4 players

Bazr

Bazr avatar
Level badge Proguey (12)
Posted 5 years ago.

yeh I just did the update on pc and va did not work for a bit but eventually came good.

My hotas settings stayed on also so all good atm.

I just quit and reloaded the game a couple of times.

Have not touched my PS4 game for quite a while.

Do not want to think about the game crashing lol...at this stage I would probably trash the computer to stop me starting all over again...what a thought !

ps. where are you located JV ? it is 1 AM here.

JayVee

JayVee avatar
Posted 5 years ago.

I live in Essex England time here is 1600 hrs, would you like to friend me cmdr Jake Valent if we are both on at same time we can chat,same goes for Sinxar we've all been around for a while.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »

You need to log-in to post here.